Monday, August 21, 2006

Family Vacation

The last 3 days have been Lutzen Family Vacation '06. Thanks to some hard work from family members and some good recommendations from native Minnesotans, we settled on Lutzen Mountain Resort as our place of gathering for games, beverage imbibing, and lots of good eats.

It was a wonderful introduction to the beautiful land of the North Shore. The lake and the hiking were incredible - and the people weren't bad, either! One of highlights as driving through "Schroeder," MN, and stopping to take a picture.

How often does that happen? Another highlight was having everyone over at our new home and serving up a great dinner. It was especially meaningful, because although many people saw our house in Tulsa, not everyone did - so to have the entire family here after we've been here for 3 weeks, was awesome! And here's the family pic -

2 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

Awesome pictures!!! What a fun weekend - I'm currently back at work wishing I was still up on the North Shore...

9:25 AM  
Blogger Rick said...

And I'm about to go off to work, but wanted to say thanks for posting those pix. I'll put one up as my wallpaper at work! I had a really amazing time, and I love you all.

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home